Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Week 5: Pinterest

I have used Pinterest in the past but wasn't drawn into it like I have been with other social websites. I used it mainly when I was helping my sister with her wedding almost 2 years ago. I found it to be very useful when looking for craft/design ideas. Used it briefly early this year when searching for ideas for SRC 2014 planning.

For 23 things, I decided to give it other try. Followed a bunch of public libraries and food related accounts. The sharing recipes might be what brings me into this madness. Especially loved the Udi's Gluten Free pins. Tons of great ideas.

My favorite recipe pin I found- Rice Krispy Easter Eggs  http://www.pinterest.com/pin/164451823867591460/

This will be my future home library- http://www.pinterest.com/pin/164451823867591533/

I think Pinterest is a great resource for finding new ideas for programming (crafts) and library design. Still not sure if i'll use it more often outside work.

No comments:

Post a Comment